Monday, August 11, 2008

Meeting Gemma Lynn


My new niece! Angel face! Born 8/8/08, lucky girl!
I found a little info about her beautiful name.

GEMMA

Gender: Feminine

Usage: Italian, English (British)

Pronounced: JEM-ə (English) [key]

Medieval Italian nickname meaning "gem, precious stone".
It was borne by the 13th-century wife of the Italian poet Dante Alighieri.

To be named after the wife of an Italian poet...stellar!


I begged to please let take me her home!
I love these little sweet peas, so tiny and warm!
Not much sweeter than a newborn babe.


Here's my little bro and his 4th little babe!


Allie loving baby Gemma.


And then happy mommy Sarah, and Allie having a sweet little moment.

Congratulations for another sweet, adorable, little baby! Can't wait
to watch her grow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a precious little thing, huh? Oh I can hardly wait to hold her. By that time she will have gained a couple of pounds I'm sure! You look pretty happy there Deann. Be careful, you might catch something. And look at Sarah sitting Indian style...are you kidding me? Wow. And there's the proud Daddie! Thanks for taking great pics once again Deann!
And I really do love her name.

Anonymous said...

Look how intensely Allie is looking at her. How cute! Allie loves babies, huh. I didn't know you all went to the hospital. Lucky!

Kimmy said...

Gemma is so cute! I'm so happy they named her Gemma! I love it. I'm jealous, I want a little baby! Allie loves her already. Greg and Sarah look so young to have 4 kids! wow! Sarah you look good!

Erica said...

Im so happy you posted this Deann, She is precious, It kinda makes you want another sweet baby huh! And please tell Sarah and Greg congratulations for me. I LOVE the name GEMMA!!!

Erica said...

PS... Sarah needs a BLOG, In know shes busy now with 4 kids but we have to convince her to start!

Dee said...

Erica, I know! I'm working on it! Then I don't have to blog about her precious moments too! Takes time away from my darling kids. JUST KIDDING. I LOVE blogging for her!

Erica said...

Ha Ha Deann lol, you crack me up!

Tara said...

She is so cute. Tell them congrats!