Sydney's wish to ride the bus came true today!
I almost stood in the way of her dream. Riding the bus was one of my childhood wishes too. But I was so worried. The bus could flip over somehow (and no seat belts!), kids might make fun of her socks, or she could get off at the wrong stop. These things could really happen, however small the chances. Then I realized the other odds that were against her. What are the chances she'll never enjoy the freedom and independence of riding the bus if I don't let her? 100%.




5 comments:
She looks like a model! How beautiful this picture is of Sydney. She is beautiful! My gosh. I wish I could share every moment of my grandchildren's special days. But blogging sure helps! I'm not done being a doting mommie! I can hardly wait to hear the way her days goes! Love mom.
Loves it! Too Stinkin' Cute. And if anyone makes fun of her socks I'll take'm on.
She looked adorable! So grown up! That picture is a classic with the school bus! Does the bus pick her up at your house?
Cute! I was surprised you let her ride the bus. Did you follow behind?
Deann you make me laugh! Making fun of her socks! lol We cracked up! She looked so cute and she looks so confidant that she rode the bus home all by herself!
Post a Comment