My mom made the girls these out-of-control, cutest-ever
dresses! She should really start an online boutique, right?
I keep saying this.
The girls started striking these poses!
I couldn't believe it, they've never even
seen America's Next Top Model.
Marlie has this natural talent for it...
she's so good, I'm still amazed by it every time!
Check her out! This is acting too, not a sincere expression.
She's modeling that purse and dress.
I only wish I'd cleaned up her face first. Jelly, or something
from the tea party is all over her face! And she's trying so
hard to act all grown up. I love it.
You're not going to believe the next shot. Again...
totally acting.
It'll never stop making me laugh!
Vogue, vogue, vogue...




3 comments:
yeah, that last shot looks like it could be in a magazine. Kennedy poses too, but she does watch ANTM with me sometimes.
I completely agree that Mom NEEDS to start some kind of boutique. Marlie is hilarious! Such a natural!
Marlie is so funny! I miss them! (and you guys too;))
Post a Comment