Daddy is the engine pulling the scouts along until I'm confident enough to pull one of the little train cars myself!
Chad's doing great getting them all up these hills. He says Sydney makes it easier because she helps peddle. Jack just complains that he's letting me win and orders Chad to go faster, while not peddling!
The Hecker train! Kids are LOVING our almost daily bike rides!
So fun!
Allie fell asleep in the trailer on one of our after-dinner rides.
Would love for that to happen more often!
Sydney complained about the bike helmet last night so I showed
her this cute picture of herself.
She said, "See. I look like a dumb fool in it".
...her favorite word right now seems to be fool.
I like it too, it's funny!
Happy Trails!




8 comments:
That looks so fun!! I can't wait to get some bikes. It's the perfect family activity!
What a great family outing idea Deann, I love it... We have beach cruisers but no truck as of now to get them down there! These are the best moments that your children will remember!
by the way Deann, I need your e-mail address! I made my blog private.
Chad is doing alot of work. I pull the twins but he has 3 with that tandem bike. Wish you could bring them here and we could all go for a ride
Sydney surprises me! Dumb fool-that's harsh. But she sure looks cute in the helmut. Tell Chad I'm impressed! Pulling all that weight! It's a good thing you learned to ride a bike, Deann, or he'd be toting you too! What a perfect family activity. When I come up, can I ride the trailer? Ask Chad.
We have been biking almost daily too! Weird, I didn't even know you guys had started this. Justin bought me a beach cruiser for my birthday. Every time we go out I thank him for the "best birthday present ever!" For the longest time we didn't have anything to put Laney in so Justin would ride on our mini dirt bike with her. But we just bought a seat that goes on the back of my bike. We went to the beach on saturday and did a 16 mile ride. I love it!
wow! that is awesome Deann. we did this with my parents when i was younger and i loved it!! Chad is amazing pulling all those kiddos around!
"Dumb fool" that's a crack up!! Where did she pick that up?
That is hilarious what Sydney said! How much fun! We are actually looking for a bike for me right now. And we were going to get the trailer thing. We also looked at the attachment that you guys have for Hannah to ride the bike with Dan. I wasn't sure about it but if you guys can use it while also pulling a trailer one then I'm sure it works fine! I want to see a picture of you on your bike!
Post a Comment