To say he was excited is a big understatement.
He was smiling THE ENTIRE TIME!
So eager and wildly anxious to meet friends!
So proud every time he kicked the ball: Did you see how far I kicked it?!
Loved his coach, loved all the kids, loved the running
Loved us all watching him.
LOVED the huddle and the goooooo SHARKS!
Making lady friends...we're discovering that Jack is a chick magnet.
The girls love him...and he loves them even more!
full of enthusiasm!
and full of ideas for team names!
...and Jack be quick! Who knew?
loves his new uniform, loves the shin guards,
LOVES the cleats: They make me feel SIX!
Happy Jack!
Unfortunately there were no smiles at his first game, or his second. Turns out he doesn't like the games, or soccer after all. But he sure loves the snacks once the whistle blows! And still, the team huddles and his new friends are the best! During the games everyone is just so serious and there is no time to goof around and make people laugh.
So we will finish the season with our best attitudes and continue the search for Jack's true calling in life. I've already signed him up for t-ball and he is so excited to become one of his favorite characters in one of his favorite movies, The Sandlot. And if he finds baseball to be as boring as soccer, then we'll keep trying until we find Jack's "thing". Maybe he's a musician, a singer (he did ask for singing lessons), an actor, a dancer, or a comedian. Or maybe he's a ninja.
I can't wait to find out!




6 comments:
Man I could eat up this kid! He is so cute! His face is the best in these pictures! Maybe he will be a famous chef one day!
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are the best. I love the first one! He looks soooo excited!! Give him more time. He may surprise you. Sometimes it takes a long time before they start to participate. His face in the first picture cracks me up!
He is so stinkin' cute! and linds might be on to something with the chef thing! He does love food!
and i don't blame the little ladies...he is so handsome!
I love all these pictures Deann, he was so happy... He is a chick magnet allready, watch out mama!
Oh my little Jack! I just love his enthusiasm. He's only 4 and so social! You captured the true Jack. He puts his heart into everything he does and it shows on his face---so fun to see. Well, soccer may be a sport he grows into!
Jack is so cute! Maybe he'll like it more later. He's only 4 and he just started playing. Plus, he doesn't have to become a professional soccer ball player! lol I can't wait to see pictures of him playing t-ball! I think its so funny how he likes his cleats cuz they make him look six!
Post a Comment