Friday, May 22, 2009

Silly Allie


"Silly Sally went to town,

walking backwards,
upside down."



Allie's surprise pose for me after I told her to "say cheese"!

Jack said he wants his name to be Michael. Then Sydney said she would choose Rachel. I asked Allie, and we all laughed when she said Sally! Sally? It took me two days, until I found one of her favorite books on the floor, to realize where she'd heard the name. Suddenly Sally, and her new upside down pose, made sense. She's being Silly Sally!

4 comments:

lindseyflood said...

Cute! Allie has the cutest personality. Hopefully we will see you guys soon.

Jackie said...

How funny!! I love that book! Emma really liked it when she was small.

Erica said...

So adorable, I call Julia Silly Sally and so does her Mimi!

Megan said...

that is so cute! and how cool that her young mind connects the two together!! It's from all that amazing reading you do with them!! :)