Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jordan River Parkway

Saturday May 13, 2009


An evening bike ride and picnic along the river.


Chad and Allie trying to smile with their mouths full of food.


Searching trees for ladybugs.


Spotting beetle bugs.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Sweet pictures Deann, your girls must be so happy to have each other as sisters! I don't know what I would do without my sister.

Melanie said...

I love your pictures! We actually just went over to the Jordan River Parkway tonight! It was so fun. My kids looked for the beetle bugs too, but didn't like them too much!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sydney sure got brave. Remember when she was afraid of ants?
It's so pretty there. Why haven't I seen this? The kids sleep better at night too, when you do an activity like this. Lots to dream of.....

lindseyflood said...

Okay the picture of chad and Allie had me cracking up! Allie is getting so big too. So cute to see her along side her big sister.

Megan said...

Deann you guys are seriously surrounded by such amazingly beautiful things! It almost makes me wanna move...almost!! :)

Dee said...

It IS stunningly beautiful here, I think! BUT beauty is everywhere. There are places in California like Monterey or Napa Valley, Balboa, that are just as beautiful. Beauty is beauty! It's just that I can afford this beauty. ;)