The leprechauns left hidden treasures in the grass this year. Allie is angry because she can't get her candy open and we are busy trying to make her say cheese!
I can't even believe you attempted to take her picture with unopened candy in her hand! What were you thinking? j/k It's cute that she will keep that hat on. My kids would never allow that.
Those are pretty cute little Leprechauns! My poor kids went to school today with not an ounce of green on! What's wrong with me. I guess I have decided to take St. Pattys day off since I am not Irish. But next year you can bet they will be decked out in the green! Way to be a "good mom"!!
6 comments:
That hat is so funny! You are so good about making st. patrick's day fun! I don't do anything for Hannah, maybe next year!
Oh, poor Allie! What a cutie!
I can't even believe you attempted to take her picture with unopened candy in her hand! What were you thinking? j/k
It's cute that she will keep that hat on. My kids would never allow that.
That picture is so funny of the 3 kids.
Those are pretty cute little Leprechauns! My poor kids went to school today with not an ounce of green on! What's wrong with me. I guess I have decided to take St. Pattys day off since I am not Irish. But next year you can bet they will be decked out in the green! Way to be a "good mom"!!
Deann you haven't posted on this one for a while. I keep checking!
Post a Comment