Well, pretty much! Still some touch-ups and small things to do, but we have carpet and a total kid zone! The minute the carpet was done being installed last night, I started carrying all the toys downstairs! Today I am enjoying a clean and quiet upstairs.
The kids love it! Played down there all day.
Who knows when we'll ever be able to get furniture, but at least the kids have a place to run around! We're so excited! Many thanks to Chad for all of the hard work!




8 comments:
WOW! Look at all that space - I'm so jealous. Does Chad want to come and work on ours now? I'm just kidding we have way too much junk stashed down there to even think about it.
Oh boy! What an amazing space to have!! So fun for all!! Nice work Chad!!
I am sooooo sooooo sooooo jealous!! (can you tell that I would really love a basement like that?) When we first moved to Cody, we had a basement for the kids to play, play, play in and I miss it terribly-- especially during the winter on really cold days!! How lucky you are -- Chad did a great job-- and I wouldn't worry about any furniture for a very long time! The kids (and you) will enjoy that so much! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
awesome deann!
we just cleared out our basement too! our kids will have endless fun. merry christmas! I havent even seen you since all this snow came!
I want so bad for my basement to be finished. It must be nice to have a handy man. He put your yard in too. Fred, not so handy. I am excited for you and all the fun playing you all will have.
oh Deann, how I wish I had a basement for all the toys and all the noise. It looks huge! How fun for the kids to have such a large space to run around and play. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Deann, it looks great! I think the yellow is pretty too!
It's beautiful! I love the color! Chad, you are awesome! What a great addition to your home! I will be up soon hopefully to check it out.
Post a Comment