Chad and I decided to let Sydee get her ears pierced for her preschool graduation. I was five when I had mine done and I'm so glad I did, while I was still brave enough. So I found this cute salon for little girls called Sweet and Sassy, and she calmly sat in the chair as they did each one. She wanted gold hearts but they didn't have that, so she chose purple flowers of course. Purple and gold are her favorite colors right now. Today she went to school in full purple glory ready to show off her new earrings. I heard all the little girls gasping when I walked out of the classroom! I'm sure she's loving it!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Purpleicious!
Chad and I decided to let Sydee get her ears pierced for her preschool graduation. I was five when I had mine done and I'm so glad I did, while I was still brave enough. So I found this cute salon for little girls called Sweet and Sassy, and she calmly sat in the chair as they did each one. She wanted gold hearts but they didn't have that, so she chose purple flowers of course. Purple and gold are her favorite colors right now. Today she went to school in full purple glory ready to show off her new earrings. I heard all the little girls gasping when I walked out of the classroom! I'm sure she's loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love those pictures. You can totally tell she feels so pretty.
she probably had so much fun and i'm sure she was the most popular girl in school! she had a great day i'm sure! love the pictures and she looks great in purple!
Post a Comment