Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Special Valentine's Day Surprise


I have to say a BIG thank you to all of our Houston cousins for the beautiful hand made Valentines! They are all so special, so thoughtfully written, illustrated, and decorated! Our Valentine's Day was made so much sweeter because of you. Thank you for sending your love from far away! It was truly felt! We miss you all!

Mema and Papa, as you can see in the pictures the kids were delighted by your darling books and goodies! Thank you so much!












4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cute idea for the cousins to send valentine's! I should have done something like that. I didn't even get my own husband a card!!(We promised we weren't doing anything for each other though)

Stacy said...

It almost looks like Christmas morning!

Julie said...

I too had grand visions of making homemade valentines to our family, but it didn't happen! Oh well there is always next year. We did make cookies however. So maybe that can count.

Julie said...

P.S. I do want your lentil soup recipe.