I knew there would come a day when the curly- haired girl would want her hair straight. But I never thought it would be this soon! Here she is after becoming friends with the blow dryer and straightening iron. After gazing into the mirror a few moments to admire her "long" and flowing hair she turned to ask, " but how are all of my cousins and friends at school going to recognize me? " I saw that in her mind, she had turned into a butterfly!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Sydee With the Straight Hair
I knew there would come a day when the curly- haired girl would want her hair straight. But I never thought it would be this soon! Here she is after becoming friends with the blow dryer and straightening iron. After gazing into the mirror a few moments to admire her "long" and flowing hair she turned to ask, " but how are all of my cousins and friends at school going to recognize me? " I saw that in her mind, she had turned into a butterfly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
hey !
if you tried to visit my page and couldnt its because I had to go private because of some unwanted readers.PLEASE leave me your email if you want to view our family blog
email me at tfrsnfr@yahoo.com to leave it!
thanks again for taking care of anzers for me! I sure appreciate you.I would do it for you anytime if you need me!
It always seems we want what we don't have. Kennedy went through a phase too when she wanted her hair straight. But once she found out her friend Ainsley wished she had curly hair like her, Kennedy started to appreciate her curls.
You can see in this picture that she feels so beautiful!
Post a Comment