The other night while tucking Sydney into bed I said:
Did you know that every night after you fall asleep, I come back in here to check on you and I give you hugs and kisses? She seemed to be in very deep thought, and then very seriously told me:
Mommy, we hug and kiss people we love. But...we should hug and kiss people we don't love too. We should hug and kiss everybody. Below are some questions by kids I think are hysterical!





7 comments:
I love when they say things that get the parents thinking. it makes you realize how much they're growing up!
thanks again for this weekend. I have a thank you on the way. i have been in horrible pain and so i had to go to the obgyn today. I really need a girls night Im a mess. who's in charge this month?
Sydee is so sweet!
Were you able to read the kid questions? I am hearing from some people that they just look like white squares. I'm thinking they don't show up on lap tops for some reason.
no I couldn't read the comments. They were blank with the x in the corner. I am on the laptop too.
Okay, thanks. I'm sure it's the lap tops then.
I can't read them either, and I'm not on a lap top.
I can see them now! Very funny and sweet. I wonder what Kennedy would write, maybe I should try it.
Post a Comment