Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pilgrims and Indians!

The Feast

Delirious eyes! Jack was the only one in the class to leave his hat on the entire time. He even wore it all the way home and into the house, and for an entire t.v. show.

I love what he was thankful for! Hee hee. I took him shopping the night before for new clothes. His pants were all too short and he didn't have any sweaters! His teacher told me how excited he was about them, how he'd told her all about it during class.

The School Play

Sydney was a pilgrim cook. I'd only seen these school plays in the movies! It was so exciting to finally be at my first one!


My camera battery died right when it started though. So sad. This is the only picture I managed to get with heads in my way and Allie standing on my lap. Oh, well. There will be many many more!

Cheers to school plays, and Indian hats!

3 comments:

Megan said...

So fun that they do school plays like that...so special! Jack is so funny!! His pictures crack me up!! :)

Stacy said...

I HATE it when my battery dies!

Jack is so funny! My Mom's car? What does the last one say?

Erica said...

How Fun Deann. What an adorable hat Jack has on!