Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daisy Caroline



My Daisy. Spirited, strong, serious...and SEVEN months old!
(4 months in this picture)

We are loving each busy day with baby "Day Day".

She's starting to wave and we think she says "hi"!

She loves to eat, just like her big brother, and giggles after each bite, especially when it's something she really likes.

We also get the smug giggle when she gets her way, such as getting picked up out of bed after a good protest.

She's sitting up, and happier with each new milestone. Being a newborn was a frustrating experience for her lively spirit. Always wanting a friendly face to talk to, anxious to move and explore the world --it's no wonder Daisy forced entry early and in such a dramatic way!

6 comments:

jewels said...

She is one cute baby. So glad you have her.

Megan said...

She is so adorable deann! Her amazing spirit radiates in every photo I have seen of her! I told Lindsey she makes you want to pick her up and never let go! What a treat getting an update from you!

Erica said...

Deann she is beautiful! It was so fun reading your update. I've missed your posts.

Jennifer said...

i love that last picture of her upside down! so cute, and I can't believe I still haven't met her!!! Pretty soon...

Monica Buchanan said...

She is adorable. We love you Daisy!:)

lindseyflood said...

I can't stop looking at that last picture. She is seriously such a doll. I can not wait until we get Daisy and Ellie together in may!