This was taken on Father's Day. We went for a long Polaris ride through American Fork Canyon. It was a gorgeous day I hope to remember always. The kids laughed to tears when Chad drove into a stream over and over again. We must have done it 10 times. It was a real life Indiana Jones ride! We stopped several times for the kids to pick wildflowers. Then again at a reservoir on the way back and watched the kids chase prairie dogs into their holes. It was a real life game of Wac-A-Mole! They would have played for hours, but this pregnant mama couldn't stand in the sun for hours. Lots of tears when it was time to leave. My happiest days are when we are all together outdoors, just like this.

Hoping to post more highlights of our summer over the next few days...




3 comments:
What a cute picture! The kids looks so happy! Next summer I want to bring my kids up and play for a week! Oh and I read your comment on my blog and you are right you did give me that same advice! Sorry!
This is such a great picture! I can just hear all your kids laughing in hysterics during the wild ride!
what a fun day! your kids are so adorable. thanks for the update Deann! :)
Post a Comment