Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Eve!


Daddy is our official pumpkin carver. I really love jack-o-lanters, but not so much the actual doing it part. It's so hard, and messy. Every year, I do it a little and then complain until Chad takes over for me. This year, I cut through the bull and just told Chad I'd clean up instead. Clean UP! That's how much I don't like carving pumpkins. LOVE lighting them up though.


This will be known as the year Sydney first carved her very own pumpkin.


Big girl.


Next we get jammies on and head outside for the lighting ceremony. My favorite part!


Happy Sydee.


Happy me. See my special pumpkin Chad did just for me? And the cool pirate ship he did for Jack. I'm glad Chad loves the carving part!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVE!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Nice work on the pumpkins Chad! And I am totally impressed with Sydney's pumpkin!

Kimmy said...

How fun! We didn't get to the pumpkin patch this year or carve pumpkins. It looks like you had a lot of fun and a big mess to clean up! The kids are totally into it...lol Sydney is really artsy fartsy with that pumpkin work! I love the last picture of Jack sitting behind the pumpkins. Allie's hair is getting so long. She is getting big!