Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Seven Years!

Thank you for 7 beautiful years Chad!

Adventures Near & Far: our first seven years
(click the falling pics or tunes)

As good as new, my love for you

And keeping it that way is my intention
As good as new and growing too
Yes, I think its taking on a new dimension

ABBA

3 comments:

Stacy said...

cute! I've never seen your pregnant before, so that was fun! lol. You guys need more little ones to fill up the next 7 years!

lindseyflood said...

That was SO COOL! I loved it! I was getting all choked up looking at the pictures. The picture of Jack as a baby in front of the gateway had me busting up!

G. S. Funston said...

Yay! So wonderful! I love you guys. Congrats on 7 years!! I'm so glad you married Chad! I think you guys absolutely rock together.