Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Marlie Take 5







All different pictures, but looking at Marlie you'd never know it! She's my niece, the sitting fairy goddess on the left.

Chad took these pictures of the first fairy princesses to arrive for Sydney's birthday party.

We've learned that with these fidgety little ones, taking several pics of the same thing is necessary to capture that perfect shot...but not with Marlie! The girl has been posing perfectly since she was born, yet I'm still amazed every time.

More pictures of the fairy princess tea party coming soon!

8 comments:

jewels said...

That is so funny! How cute. I can't ever get my kids to pose.

Stacy said...

ha ha!

Jennifer said...

That's hilarious! I actually was looking at Marlie only the first time just because her name was in the title and I seriously thought you posted the same picture 5 times! lol. She is so funny! The party looks like it was so much fun, I can't wait to see more pictures.

Megan said...

I thought the same thing as Jennifer!! LOL. But, i think that made it even more enjoyable when i went back and realized oh my goodness they are all different!! Hysterical!!

lindseyflood said...

Okay I am cracking up! She is so funny!

bobbi said...

She was trained very well!! Great pictures!! It will be very funny for all those little girls someday!

Kimmy said...

laughing so hard right now!

Erica said...

That is too cute Deann... What a fun party theme for the girls!